There Used To Be Clocks Here

BlogPoll 2012 - Week 15


* No changes as to who's in or out.

* Kent State and Georgia tie for biggest falls. Northern Illinois jumps the most. Then head to a BCS Bowl in real life, but they are out of the Top 16 on my poll.

* Georgia played a hell of a game against Alabama, but they had to drop below the other teams that were idle or won their game this last week.

* Alabama takes the top spot, with Notre Dame behind. I like Oregon and the rest of the teams the way they are. I think maybe Florida would be the only one a little below where they should be, but they didn't have a game to elevate themselves before the final standings.

* Florida State won the ACC but it was only by a score against then 6-6 GTech, so they didn't move up.

As always, if you see something crazy send a comment. Let's hope the powers that be at the BlogPoll call me out again. I can't wait to go off again. Last I checked you made a poll and then if the teams play and someone loses you drop them. That's what I did with Georgia here. WOOOOW! THE PROCESS WORKS!

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “BlogPoll 2012 - Week 15”

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea