There Used To Be Clocks Here

Cincinnati Quick Predictions

Ahh a classic.
Syracuse is fresh off the biggest comeback in program history. They also happen to have the 24th best offense in the country right now. A refreshing change from that Minnesota game huh? Syracuse now travels to a chilly Cincinnati to take on a Bearcat team fresh off an overtime loss.
The Syracuse offense, I'm finally confident, will be solid from here on out. I'm not worrying about Alec Lemon, Marcus Sales, or Ryan Nassib anymore. They will find ways to score against Cincinnati. However, Cincinnati has a similar quarterback to BJ Daniels in Munchie Legaux. He can run the ball and Syracuse had trouble stopping a running quarterback. He probably will torch Syracuse at least once today. Both offenses should play well and will be confident. The only question in this game is which defense can play better. Who can cause turnovers? Who can pressure the quarterback? The difference between these two defenses is that Syracuse is much more capable of pressuring the quarterback than Cincy is. Munchie under pressure is pick prone. The only problem is if the blitz forces Munchie out of the pocket he might be able to run for big yards.   Either way, I think Syracuse can surprise the Bearcats like a couple years ago. I'm picking the Orange in a narrow win. 27 to 24.
This game will be available on ESPN 3 nationally, and TWCS/SNY locally in New York at 12:00pm. Hopefully I'll be on the Twitter with you folks. If not, we'll catch up soon. John is doing something. Who knows?

Labels: , ,

1 Responses to “Cincinnati Quick Predictions”

  1. # Blogger John Brennan

    I'll be on my couch exactly where I was for last week's comeback. A lucky seat, I hope.  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea