There Used To Be Clocks Here

BlogPoll 2010 - Week 7

*Alabama drops ten spots to #11 after being #1 in the poll since week 1. As a result, the Gamecocks jump ten spots as well to #10. Ohio State is your new #1.
*USC loses so I can finally drop them out. Thank you Lane. Hello Air Force, and thank you for your future service.
*Gators lose in a close one so they drop eight, but hang on at #23. LSU beat them, but I drop them five because I think the teams I moved ahead of them are better and LSU is running in miracles.
*Oregon State drops one after a win, but again I think they are right where they should be with the teams around them. Same with the other teams that dropped even if they won in a close game.
What do you think?

0 Responses to “BlogPoll 2010 - Week 7”

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea