There Used To Be Clocks Here

BlogPoll 2010 - Week 6

* The big losers this week is Wisconsin who got taken down by Sparty, and Stanford who lost to a very good Oregon team. Subsequently Michigan State jumps ten as a result. Oregon stays put.
* Florida also drops a lot after getting beat by #1 Alabama. Couldn't even score a touchdown Gators?
* USC and Florida lost so they drop. Penn State drops out after their loss, and I'm sick of dealing with Texas. They are out until they actually get a couple top 25 wins in.
* I maintain my top 5 in tact, especially Boise at 2, TCU at 4, and Oregon at 5. While I think there is a virtual toss up between the three schools at this point, Because they all won they maintain their spots. If the actual voters didn't have a bias against Boise, Oregon would have never jumped them when they all won. My poll reflects that.
Questions or concerns? Leave a comment.

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “BlogPoll 2010 - Week 6”

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea