There Used To Be Clocks Here

BlogPoll 2010 - Preseason


The BlogPoll returns for 2010 and they've yet to revoke my voting privileges which is a plus. They have moved homes yet again from CBS to SBNation, a much more fitting home for it all. Just a refresher as to how this works. I'll post my poll, usually every Monday with some explanations, and you leave snarky comments if you think I'm being a fool. If you justify them well enough I'll change my ballot for resubmission. Then my ballot gets compiled and on Wednesday the actual ballot with all voters is released.
My Explanations:
I'm not really huge on preseason polls whatsoever. However they are making me do one, so this is one I've made to the best of my ability. You really can't tell until a game has been played but based on some scouting reports this isn't a bad list.
Alabama is #1 and how could they not be?
I think Boise State will be great again but because of their defense Ohio State edges them at #2.
I didn't really want to put Oregon this high up, especially with their QB violating the law last year. But I did because I think they still can be outstanding.
USC starts at #18, but they should make the choices easy and drop out by conference time for them. If all goes to plan.
What do you think? Complete moron or somewhat with it. Again this is preseason for week 1 so relax on this one. I don't know and you don't know. Week 2 you can lambaste me.

Labels: ,

1 Responses to “BlogPoll 2010 - Preseason”

  1. # Anonymous TNIAAM

    How bout a Complete moron that is somewhat with it?

    I'm with you, have pretty much no idea what to think until everyone starts playing.  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea