There Used To Be Clocks Here

BlogPoll 2009 - Preseason

RankTeam
1Florida
2Texas
3Oklahoma
4Southern Cal
5Alabama
6Penn State
7Ohio State
8Virginia Tech
9Oklahoma State
10Mississippi
11LSU
12California
13Georgia
14Georgia Tech
15Boise State
16Utah
17Oregon
18TCU
19Brigham Young
20North Carolina
21Iowa
22Nebraska
23Kansas
24Pittsburgh
25Florida State


The BlogPoll is back for the 2009 season, and in case you live in a cave you know that I am one of the many blog voters for this, some would say more accurate, poll of the top 25 best teams in college football. I will post my initial submition here most likely every Sunday. If you feel so compelled to tell me I suck (in a nice way), leave a comment and if I agree or it is of sound reason, I will change my ballot, which will be finalized every Wednesday morning. The final polls can be found on CBSsports.com. Enjoy. My justifications below.

Penn State is pretty good this year. #6 may be a slight stretch right now, but it is the preseason poll so they can prove me wrong after the season starts.

I had to rank one Big East team right now, so congratulations Pittsburgh.

Florida State is pretty good and probably better than #25, but that is my own personal sanction for their academic fraud.

So there you go. Leave comments above if you think I'm way off, and do the same throughout the season. Welcome back football, but especially welcome back BlogPoll.

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “BlogPoll 2009 - Preseason”

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea