There Used To Be Clocks Here

Time for More Magic

The next quarterback of the SU Football team?
God damn I hate Duke. Anyone that did not go there does as well most likely. My good friend Sean from Troy Nunes is an Absolute Magician just had to know what I thought about this guy. He also asks me about the Big East next season, some basketball, some lacrosse, and M Street bars of yesteryear. It is riveting as always. Enjoy the latest Orange::44 is an Absolute Magician.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Responses to “Time for More Magic”

  1. # Anonymous Mike

    I really thought I was done watching this douche... and now I might have to watch him during SU football games? Crap.  

  2. # Blogger Brian Harrison

    Sorry about that Mike. I wish it wasn't the case either.  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea