There Used To Be Clocks Here

Is This The Worst Advertisement Ever?

I would rather watch 20 football games coached by Greggers than this crap.
As you loyal readers know I currently live in Springfield, Massachusetts. In case you aren’t familiar with the area my apartment is about five minutes from the State of Connecticut. Thus I am sadly subject to the marketing machine that is the University of Connecticut. Thus this was on television during one of my DVR’ed programs.


I just about threw my remote at my television. I figured I was safe in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Apparently not. So I leave it to you the viewers. Is this the worst advertisement for a football team you have ever seen? At least it isn’t this masterpiece.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Responses to “Is This The Worst Advertisement Ever?”

  1. # Anonymous John Radcliff

    You can hate UConn all you want. Hell, I might even join you. But there is nothing worse than this, http://ncaafootball.fanhouse.com/2008/07/23/random-youtube-magic-the-claws-are-out-cincinnati/  

  2. # Blogger Brian Harrison

    That is pretty bad John. Also, did he describe a home schedule involving Syracuse as fantastic? Either way I still have to hate UConn more, especially when it is on my television.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hello all
    soma drug

    Soma is a habit-forming medicine which means it should only be used by the person it was prescribed for.
    [url=http://beetleidentificationsite.com/]cheap carisoprodol[/url]
    Soma along with therapy from a physician can be a potent punch to painful sensations that may have arisen after you were in an accident.
    http://beetleidentificationsite.com/ - soma drug
    Eliminate painYou can order cheap Soma (Carisoprodol) at one of the trusted online pharmacies! No RX.  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea