Dropped Out: Virginia Tech (#15), North Carolina (#16), Michigan State (#20), Wake Forest (#21), Vanderbilt (#22), California (#25).
* All the teams that dropped out lost. Sad to say that UNC drops off after a pretty impressive run. VTech gets upset by Boston College, and with one loss, they appear on my poll.
* Also appearing for the first time are Florida State, Minnesota, Northwestern, Georga Tech, and Tulsa.
* Texas had another big win over Missouri, and Penn State demolished Michigan. Therefore Texas stays #1, while Penn State jumps 'Bama after only a four point win over Mississippi.
* I hate that Southern Cal jumps to five, but they really are the fifth best team. Again, they should not be playing for the National Championship this year though unless all the teams above them lose. And they have to lose big.
* Texas Tech drops not for losing, but just not winning as well as the other teams that jump them.
* BYU takes an epic 14 spot fall after losing big to TCU. TCU may find their way back on the poll next week.
What do you think?