There Used To Be Clocks Here

I'll See You When I See You

Well, I'm out of here.

For realsies.

There are a lot of reasons for leaving this notebook, but none need to be discussed in great detail. In short, I need to find my composition voice again, and the only way I think I can find it is to strike out again as a solo artist.

The new project I've decided to pursue is House of Orange. It's old-school Orange:44; chock full of statistical analysis and very few pictures. It's basically every high school student's nightmare -- tons of text with very little distraction. The initiative is obviously in its infancy, but it will allow me to work through things I find interesting without the heavy lifting of managing this space.

Despite my departure, Orange::44 will endure. Even though I never cared whether people read this notebook, it somehow became a sort of institution. For that, I will miss creating and contributing to it. Brian is going to be running this space full-time, and I would appreciate it if everyone allows him the opportunity to grow this notebook into his own.

Otherwise, I am thrilled that I will no longer need to answer emails soliciting me for reciprocating links and syndication offers.

With that said, the keys are officially in Brian's hands. If anyone needs to find me, you now know where to look.

Labels:

5 Responses to “I'll See You When I See You”

  1. # Blogger MariusJanulisForThree

    Don't leave us alone with Harrison. He's awkward and he smells of muenster.  

  2. # Blogger Brian Harrison

    Damn you Nunes!  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    i definitely enjoy to content, but man you guys take yourselves too seriously...  

  4. # Blogger MariusJanulisForThree

    Damn you Anonymous, always bringing down the party  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Sorry ... i had to let you know someone else was reading ...  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea