There Used To Be Clocks Here

One Angry Dwarf and 200 Solemn Faces

I'm figuring that the respective catalogues of Reel Big Fish and Ben Folds Five should carry us through the season as barometers of hopefulness/disdain. I have nothing to buttress such logic other than the fact that I like these bands and listened to them a lot in college when Syracuse fielded a pretty respectable gridiron squad.

Today's "Song of Perfect Application" is One Angry Dwarf and 200 Solemn Faces by Ben Folds Five:

Labels:

4 Responses to “One Angry Dwarf and 200 Solemn Faces”

  1. # Blogger Brian Harrison

    I just hope the team doesn't wake up one day and decide "I wanna be Kate!"  

  2. # Blogger MariusJanulisForThree

    Well I thought about beating West Virginia
    Dad said son you're fucking high...  

  3. # Blogger Hoya Suxa

    The video for "Army" is the fucking shit. Beats "Battle of Who Could Care Less," which is impressive, because that video is solid as well.  

  4. # Blogger Brian Harrison

    I agree, Army is the best video they every made. Plus the song fucking rocks.  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea