There Used To Be Clocks Here

It's Not Easy Being Orange


Harumph, harumph, harumph.
Dear Syracuse University Athletics:

Stop ruining my life. I'm serious; all this losing needs to stop. If such results continue, I'm going to bill you for the hardened liver I now own due to consequential medicinal binge drinking.

Love,

Matt Glaude

P.S.: Ken Pomeroy projects Jim Boeheim's outfit to beat Hofstra 89-64 on Friday (a 98% chance of victory). If a comparable result is not achieved, please expect another, more tersely-worded message.

5 Responses to “It's Not Easy Being Orange”

  1. # Blogger Brian Harrison

    The only bad thing for me about going home for break is being able to watch all of the games on Time Warner Cable. If we don't get better I may Nog my liver to death.  

  2. # Blogger Hoya Suxa

    It's not even January and I'm already sick of this team.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Way to use "nog" as a verb.  

  4. # Blogger Brian Harrison

    Desperate times call for desperate usage of the english language.  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Sometimes I wish all Cuse games were carried by the NFL Network. Least then I'd know I have no chance to seeing things like this.  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea