There Used To Be Clocks Here

BlogPoll: Week 2

Apologies for not submitting comments with this week's ballot submission. Between commuting three hours each way all this week (Hooray I-95!) and attempting to find a reasonably affordable apartment, my time is somewhat strapped.

RankTeamDelta
1Ohio State--
2West Virginia--
3Southern Cal 3
4Texas 1
5Auburn 1
6Notre Dame 3
7Tennessee 15
8Louisiana State--
9Florida 2
10Florida State--
11Louisville 2
12Michigan 4
13Penn State 1
14Iowa 1
15Georgia 2
16Oklahoma 2
17Virginia Tech 1
18Clemson 1
19Miami (Florida) 4
20Cal 9
21Rutgers 5
22TCU 2
23Texas Tech 2
24Nebraska 1
25Arizona State 1

Dropped Out: Oregon (#23), Boise State (#24).

5 Responses to “BlogPoll: Week 2”

  1. # Blogger Hoya Suxa

    Collin --

    It's the model I used. It obviously needs tweaking.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Ba da da da da da da da da Rocky Top! Ba, ba da da da da!  

  3. # Blogger Brian Harrison

    Tennessee did look pretty good against Cal but I think I'm with Collin on this. I don't know if they are that great. I look forward to see what ND can do against JoPA this week as well.  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    buh buh boys we kicked that keg last night. Two to kill a keg, not too shabby.  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    two weeks, that is. I'm a moron.  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea