There Used To Be Clocks Here

I Hate My Life

Here's some simple math for you to digest:

Stupid Glaude + Final examinations = Crying on the floor in the fetal position.

With that said, I've buried myself under books and outlines in a futile effort to learn all the information I should have acquired over the last 15 weeks.

While I'm only saddled with three final examinations this semester, tax law always seems to find a way to make things more difficult than it should be. Thus, trying to balance statistical research with liberal analytical logic just isn't going to cut the mustard.

I'll be back sometime around the 23rd with some greatly overdue end-of-the-season stuff. It'll be a "Bonanza of Numbers" complete with tables, shoddy analysis, and all the other crap that has made this notebook one of the internet's greatest displays of pointlessness.

0 Responses to “I Hate My Life”

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea