There Used To Be Clocks Here

Privacy Schmivacy

Today's Best of the Web
Official reason for the Wrights/Edelin's absence for The Debacle: violating team rules. Hopefully it's nothing more than just coming up short in the classroom. Or they firebombed a mosque in Mosul. One of the two.

I really hate people. Especially freaky old people who need a hobby that isn't fawning over the young.

Attention Eric Devendorf: Lead us to glory.

And Hakim's an All-American. I averaged about 10 turnovers a game as an intramural stud, where's my kudos?

The Pearl is still shining.

Get your Regional tickets. Or do what I'm doing: getting loaded a urinating on buildings.

Football recruit Mike Owen has an interesting tale. Diversity in student population, Mike? I don't think having students from all the major towns on Long Island counts as diversity these days.

If I polish off my work for the day, maybe a Princeton preview to come. Nothing like the excitement of winless PU versus a struggling SU squad mired in a 1-3 stretch.

0 Responses to “Privacy Schmivacy”

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea