There Used To Be Clocks Here

Apologies around for the lack of a posting yesterday. I was up to my eyeballs in work and crime fighting. Plus, I was preparing for my hot dog eating contest with Terry Schiavo.

Lacrosse

Big win against the Statesmen on Tuesday evening in Geneva. There are stories abound.

The SU Athletics recap.

Box Score

Inside Lacrosse story.

Post Standard story.

Fish out of water?

Rochester D&C ink.

Daily Orange was there. And penned a feel-good story. I need a man-sized tissue.

Syracuse has apparently run out of Powell's and is struggling. Nice to see this story arrive after back-to-back victories.

Another Perritt on his way to Syracuse.

Hoops

Warrick is a Wooden All-American.

Devendorf McDonald's All-American.

Football

More spring notes.

The D.O. rocks.! And rolls! And rocks some more!

Wow, that's an ultra-dumpy posting. Just have to do better next time.

3 Responses to “”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Give me link to SEO software (promotion, advertisement, etc.). I'm need it to promote my new e-shop.
    Thanks.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous
  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hello.

    Nice site design. Okay, I need your help.
    So, I wanna make online-shop, and I am looking for site template.
    Can you advice some online place or other resource where I can find many site templates?

    It would be better if it will be free:)
    I think many of us have personal sites, do you design it yourself?

    Best regards, Bill.  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea