There Used To Be Clocks Here

Virginia Tech Quick Predictions

Well hello again.
Remember that time in 2002 when #7 Virginia Tech traveled to the Carrier Dome and 3 overtime periods later they left losers? Yeah, I was there. In the Dome. It was the best college football game I'd ever seen in my life in person. It still is. Unfortunately, it isn't 2002 anymore.
Virginia Tech may not have Frank Beamer as head coach anymore, but that doesn't mean they aren't still good. Currently #17, their only loss on the season was to then #17 Tennessee. They smoked Boston College 49-0. Syracuse is in for a very tough day. No need to really go over X's and O's. Sadly I don't see the upset happening today. This isn't a trap game. This isn't a game that Syracuse can stun the Hokies. I just can't see how anything is going to change the conclusion of this game that Syracuse will give up big plays through the air all day. And probably on Special Teams as well. I'm taking the Hokies over the Orange 45 to 17.
This game is available nationally on ESPN U at 3:45pm or on WatchESPN. John's at the game. I'm at the home office. Let's enjoy the misery together shall we?

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “Virginia Tech Quick Predictions”

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea