0 Comments Published on 2.13.2015 by Brian Harrison
The hero once again was Silent G.
Because sports media members love a good #Narrative, some people still thought Syracuse might attempt to phone it in for the rest of the season. Well, if anyone still was clinging to that narrative, it was promptly put to bed in Boston Wednesday night. Syracuse dropped the hammer on Boston College and swept the season 70 to 56.
- Michael Gbinije had a great night shooting 8-11, 2-3 for 21 points. He was also 3-4 on free throws and pulled down seven rebounds, had four assists and four steals. He also had a huge slam and was clearly the best player in the game.
- Kaleb Joseph had his best game of the season offensively, earning 14 points on 7-7 field goals. He also had four assists and one steal. He also had two excellent, big time dunks.
- Rakeem Christmas was doubled almost every time he touched the ball. He still managed seven points, ten rebounds, and three blocks.
- BJ Johnson, where have you been? Although he did take a crazy 12 three point attempts, four did go down. He finished with 12 points, four rebounds, and two blocks. Shooters gonna shoot.
- Syracuse finished with a 49.1% on field goals and 39.1% (9-23) on 3s. They were also 9-11 on free throws.
- BC only attempted a shocking 18 3s and made six. Not enough to come close to winning this game.