* Oregon ends up #2 and would have made a far better Championship opponent for Alabama than ND ended up. I'm rooting for this game next season.
* I didn't know how good Georgia was until Alabama Made Notre Dame look silly. Georgia was within a final drive to beat Alabama. They jump up to #4.
* USC, Mississippi State, and Kent State all drop out of the poll due to Bowl losses. Now included are Northwestern, Cincinnati, and a moderately homer pick of Syracuse in at #25 after dominating West Virginia and finishing the season so strongly, with one of the best offenses in the nation.
* Florida, rightfully so, falls the farthest after getting stomped by Teddy Bridgewater and Louisville in the Sugar Bowl.
* I like my top 5 a lot in that order. Actually, I like my top 10 a lot. Debated between switching A&M and the other USC, but I kept them as is because I found A&M's beating of Oklahoma more impressive than USC's beating of Michigan.
* If only Ohio State was Bowl Eligible it could have been interesting. They remain the only unbeaten on the poll.
Anything too crazy? Let me know. Otherwise it's been a fun season and we'll see you next year.