There Used To Be Clocks Here

BlogPoll 2012 - Week 1 Ballot


*I didn't fill out a Preseason ballot so there are no deltas to see the change of teams. But I dropped Michigan from #8, I dropped Wisconsin a few spots, moved Oklahoma State up slightly, and Stanford and Boise State dropped a couple spots as well in my mind from my initial rankings based on the actual Top 25.

*By far, the #1 and #2 spots belong to USC and Alabama. Then there is everyone else.

*Michigan, despite playing #2, was at a neutral site and should have been more competitive against Alabama. That is why they fell the way they did. I was pretty underwhelmed and are not a top tier team until they prove otherwise in my mind.

*Oklahoma State put up a score of 83-0. I'd be more impressed if they played a team not in the dregs of 1-AA.

*By now you should know how this works. But in case you don't or need a refresher, I'll be posting my weekly ballots on Mondays. You can leave comments and if valid points are made I can revise my ballot anytime before Noon on Wednesdays, at which point the poll will go live on SBNation. Have fun, leave constructive comments, and be nice. Football is fun after all.

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “BlogPoll 2012 - Week 1 Ballot”

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea