There Used To Be Clocks Here

2012 NCAA Lacrosse Bracket Preview and Update

Welcome back to May Madness.
It's that time of year again. The bracket is set and Syracuse is in the field, benefiting from the automatic bid granted to the winner of the Big East Tournament. Above you can see my bracket. I've made it official by entering College Crosse's Tournament Challenge. You can do the same here. Call it a homer pick if you like, but if the Syracuse team that played in the Big East Tournament shows up to Durham, that team is going to be dangerous. Either way, I feel good about my bracket until it crumbles in a few short days.
In other news, if you missed my last episode of Orange::22 with Matthew McClusky you can check it out here. It's just under an hour and probably our best episode so far. That is until tonight. My colleague John Brennan from this notebook right here will be joining me on Orange::22 tonight at 9 to talk Syracuse, the bracket, and Syracuse in the Bracket. It should be great as you've come to expect from us. You can find that episode here. Syracuse plays on Saturday at 12:00pm on ESPN against Duke, the first game of the Tournament, so get your knowledge on. I'll be rolling out articles on the Tournament, along with the other folks at College Crosse. Stay tuned to that for all your lacrosse needs. And listen in tonight at 9:00pm.

UPDATE: You can download or stream the newest episode with John Brennan and I now here.

UPDATE #2: John Brennan's Bracket, as described in the episode, is now listed below.

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “2012 NCAA Lacrosse Bracket Preview and Update”

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea