There Used To Be Clocks Here

BlogPoll 2011 - Preseason Ballot


* First and foremost, welcome back to college football. I'm excited and looking forward to another great season, not only in Syracuse but everywhere.
* I have Alabama in my #1 slot, but really I think, especially this time of year, the top 5 are completely interchangeable.
* I hate the fact I have Ohio State as high as I do. But I do.
* Most people have LSU in their top 5. I'm not convinced yet.
* TCU repping the future Big East at #14.
* West Virginia repping the current Big East at #23.
* Notre Dame is completely unproven at this juncture, but I'll give them the #20 spot for now.
*Any big problems, as always, let me know in the comments.
A few housekeeping things. This year's BlogPoll will be slightly different. The official ballot will be out Monday mornings and will be official then. In the past, it would appear Monday, allow time for corrections, and post Wednesday. Not the case anymore. I will be fairly regular this season in posting my usual postgame reactions for Syracuse games, but also my BlogPoll ballot on Sunday evenings all football season to the best of my ability.
As for us, we fire back up this week to get you ready for the season with our annual Big East Football Prospectus. They will appear Tuesday evening and Wednesday afternoon. Four teams a day. Also Wednesday afternoon we will post our usual quick preview and predictions for the upcoming week's Syracuse game. Odd that it's posting on a Wednesday, but I guess this stuff will be posting before Friday a few times this season. Welcome back, we look forward to a good season and a good time here at Orange::44, on the Twitter Machine, and in the Carrier Dome with you all.

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “BlogPoll 2011 - Preseason Ballot”

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea