There Used To Be Clocks Here

Orange::44 Bracketology - 2011 NCAA Lacrosse Tournament

Welcome back to May Madness.
Syracuse may be the #1 seed, but that isn't all we're focused on here at Orange::44. We love may madness, and as John and I have done for the past few years, we've each filled out a bracket for this year's NCAA Lacrosse Tournament. I explain my bracket, as well as talk about the tournament and Syracuse's road, on Matt Mc's Sports Fix, which you can listen to by clicking here. That should explain my picks. I asked John if he wanted to write anything to explain his picks below. He literally just told me "Just put something to the effect that I've done really well in lax brackets in the past, so I just know how to pick 'em." Whatever you say chief. His bracket is below. Mine is above. We'll see who the better picker is. Also, enjoy the commentary above.

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “Orange::44 Bracketology - 2011 NCAA Lacrosse Tournament”

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea