Dropped Out: LSU (#18), Maryland (#22), Miami (Florida) (#23), North Carolina (#25).
* There is an obvious shake up at the top, leaving Alabama still #1, while Texas Tech falls to 7th. While the Sooner's win was impressive, you could tell that that Florida team is something special and very well could play for another National Championship this season.
* Penn State wins the Big (11) Ten with a win over Michigan State. Congrats to them, as they again look like they could take home a title if the teams above them lose.
* Does anyone else hate that USC is in the top five when they really have not played anyone good since like week 6?
* To me, from this weekend's game Utah looks like the real deal still unbeaten. I have them jump over Ohio State after beating a bad Michigan squad, and a really great Boise State team.
*Cincy jumps four spots after beating Pittsburgh for the first time.
* Boston College takes a huge jump for beating Wake Forrest and looking like they again belong in the Top 25.
* Michigan State only drops one spot by losing to superior Penn State, while BYU drops five after losing to Utah and not looking as good.
* Ball State still winning so they remain, although they drop two spots just beacuse I think those other teams are better.
* BC, Florida State, and West Virginia are new to the poll this week, along with a more impressive by the game Northwestern team.
* Pittsburgh almost dropped out, but I just could not decide who to replace them with so they remain in the last spot.
What do you think?