There Used To Be Clocks Here

I Wish I Were Big!

I also throw snotballs like Eddie Harris to get
that extra two inches of drop on my curve.
This has absolutely nothing to do with Syracuse sports, but it relates to the old Spelling Bee Liveblog that is pretty famous around these parts. Courtesy of Deadspin, we get a little update on how renowned cheater Danny Almonte is doing. Turns out, not so well. He was given the old “red tag” treatment and cut from an independent minor league team, which was really far away from the Big Show anyway. It turns out that cheaters really do not win, which is nice to see. At least he has that really old piece of ass to go home to. The full article on Deadspin, with a couple related links is here.

Labels:

0 Responses to “I Wish I Were Big!”

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea