There Used To Be Clocks Here

2007 Big East Football Prospectus Guide

Editor’s Note: This following is the complete list of every team preview I have done in the past eight weekdays of the eight teams in the Big East Football Conference, proceeding alphabetically, but ending with Syracuse. Research and statistics, along with some game film and interesting storylines were used in creating each preview. I then listed the three more important players lost and returning for each team. Then listed were my candid thoughts on how the season would go for the team. Finally, I stated if I thought we could actually manage to defeat this team or not, and in the case of Syracuse, how we would do in the Big East Conference and on the season as a whole. My intent was to give you all the information needed to truly enjoy and appreciate each game Syracuse will have in the Big East, as well as make you a more informed fan, with a comprehensive rundown of important information on each team. Enjoy reading the analysis and more importantly enjoy the upcoming season, win, lose, or drunk.

Part 1: Cincinnati

Part 2: Connecticut

Part 3: Louisville

Part 4: Pittsburgh

Part 5: Rutgers

Part 6: South Florida

Part 7: West Virginia

Part 8: Syracuse


Labels: , ,

3 Responses to “2007 Big East Football Prospectus Guide”

  1. # Blogger John Radcliff

    Nice Job Brian. Wish I had that kind of time!  

  2. # Blogger Brian Harrison

    Thanks John. I definately had to do it over a couple of weeks or I never would have had time. Hope all is well at the Mountainlair.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

    Mike  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea