There Used To Be Clocks Here

Incompetence (Non-Syracuse Football Edition)

I didn't know it was possible, but University of Virginia Athletic Director Craig Littlepage managed to potentially tarnish the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament.

I have never in my life seen a bracket or selection process filled with so many deficiencies. I'm pretty sure twenty cigar-chomping monkeys sitting at typewriters and slinging poo could have selected and seeded 65 teams in a more consistent manner. This bracket, in a word, is "the worst I have ever seen in my life."

How Littlepage and his cronies came to the decisions they rested on, I'll probably never know. And if I ever do, my head may explode from the inability to comprehend such ineptitude and inconsistency.

I'll have more on this historic debacle tomorrow when I can actually take a moment to collect myself and do some more research on the material. Until then, I think we all need to lock arms, assemble outside NCAA headquarters in Indianapolis, and remind Littlepage that "Cincinnati" is not spelled "A-I-R-F-O-R-C-E."

0 Responses to “Incompetence (Non-Syracuse Football Edition)”

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea