There Used To Be Clocks Here

And The Orange::44 Jinx Continues



Shit.

My original intention for this afternoon was to put together an essay recapping and analyzing Syracuse's horrifying 9-8 loss to upstate rival Hobart College last night.

But I'm not going to. Maybe sometime later today I'll put something together, but right now I am still pretty stunned that this Syracuse team is sitting at 1-4 -- its worst start in 30 years.

Instead, I'll leave everyone with a quote. It comes from Orlando Magic Senior Vice President Pat Williams who in 1992 uttered the following after being prompted to comment on his team's atrocious 7-27 record:
"We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play."

0 Responses to “And The Orange::44 Jinx Continues”

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea