There Used To Be Clocks Here

Clemson Quick Predictions

 

Death Valley might be literal.
Syracuse is coming off a game with 11 starters out, including their starting QB and an all-American defensive player. They've dropped two in a row. While the season may eventually turn around, this game won't be it.
Here's the preview. Ready? Clemson is going to win. And win by a lot. They are going to get like 250 yards on the ground and probably like 150 through the air. In football terms, they're gonna win by a ton of points. I'd be completely shocked if anything other than all of that happens. Literally nothing the officials do will affect the outcome of the game. Clemson 55 to 10.
This game is available nationally (yay) on The ACC Network at 12:00pm. John and I will be in the home office, but I think I have some stuff I gotta do. Either way, GO ORANGE!

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “Clemson Quick Predictions”

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea