There Used To Be Clocks Here

Orange::44's First Annual ACC Tournament Picks

I have to shill for this thing now.
It's conference tournament time again. Where the one team from the league your favorite team is in grants automatic admission to the greatest postseason in all of sports. When your team is in one of the top conferences and is a lock for at least an at large bid, the excitement is still there, but the results are less compelling. Either way, you want your team to win. And while it has been a fun first season in the ACC for Syracuse, I find myself almost like a king without a country. I will miss the Big East Tournament as it was. Syracuse in MSG. It just made sense and I saw three first hand and courtside. Two of which (2005, 2006) Syracuse won. But now I've resigned to the fact that things are different. And I still like Syracuse and college basketball and conference tournaments. So #goacc! Syracuse has earned the #2 seed and will chill until Friday evening. But games will go on starting today. Both John and I filled out an ACC Bracket. Both are posted below for your perusal. I've picked Duke to win the Tournament, while John has picked UNC. I'll be back tomorrow with a review of Requiem for the Big East, which premiers this Sunday at 9:00pm. Also we'll preview whatever matchup Syracuse will face Friday then. It's the week before the most wonderful sports time of the year. So enjoy it kids!

 

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Responses to “Orange::44's First Annual ACC Tournament Picks”

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea