Welcome to week 2.
* Although Boise State won against VTech, they did not jump #2 Ohio State. I believe in a head to head match that Ohio State would beat Boise State, especially due to the discipline problems they had. Great game to watch though. Very fun.
* Although they had a chance to win it on the last play against LSU, UNC drops out of my poll especially for all the suspensions rather than how they actually played. If they keep winning I'll add them back in though. BYU replaces them in the poll with a nice win.
* Pittsburgh lost but they only lost by three in OT. They fall 8 spots.
* VTech similarly only falls eight. Penn State also falls two spots after looking like crap for an entire half.
* Oregon jumps five spots after a massive offensive display.
* Biggest jump is Utah who moves up eight after beating Pitt at home. A very tough Pitt team still, the Utes earned the jump.
As always leave your comments if you think this ballot is whack.