There Used To Be Clocks Here

How Does Sean Do It?

No new articles make me sad too.
Sorry I’ve been lax in my blogging duties as of late. I have been busy before, during, and after work this week more than usual. However do not fret, this Sunday will be our final piece in the continuing coverage of the 2008 Lacrosse National Championship, which will most likely end you hearing about lacrosse until the fall. Also we will resume the normal Nunes/Magician banter you have come to know and love. Additionally on Orange::44 in the near future will be some interesting things including a special four part series on Ernie Davis’ hometown of Elmira, New York, a three part series on the basketball team’s season and what the future may hold, and some other interesting tidbits you expect from this fine notebook. So fear not, I have not disappeared under mysterious circumstances. I have just been working my ass off lately. File your grievances to the e-mail on the right if you have any questions, concerns, comments, or if you just want to call me an idiot.

Labels:

6 Responses to “How Does Sean Do It?”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I expect more and better posts from my free sports blog that is written by a law student/slut for money(AKA defense attorney).

    Could you please comment on the following Cuse related story? http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news?slug=ap-syracuse-williams&prov=ap&type=lgns

    Does this mean the team will SUck even more? I believe it does, if that is possible.

    McLeavey  

  2. # Blogger Brian Harrison

    Chris,
    I was going to get to the Williams situation as well, so don't worry. As for being a slut for money, I'm currently working at a public defender's office. No money in that line of work brother.  

  3. # Blogger MariusJanulisForThree

    It's called dereliction of responsibilities. Look into it...  

  4. # Blogger Brian Harrison

    That's all well and good Sean, but if I do it currently, someone's rights get violated.  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Isn't that what happens to them in prison anyway?

    Can you also please blog about Mike Trangreasy leaving his post as Big East conference commish after next year?

    Chris  

  6. # Blogger Brian Harrison

    You got it. All in good time.  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea